DeKalb Worforce Development
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2232-Tower Tech Forman
at DeKalb Worforce Development
Based on Employer
# of openings:
KA - 5/13/19
Job Title: Climber/Installer
Schedule Work Days/Hours: tbd
Salary: $23- $26/hr. depending on experience
Location: travel required primarily throughout Georgia market
Company providing a complete variety of construction and engineering services to the wireless and wireline industry is seeking Foremen to work out of their Georgia market. Prior knowledge with wireless line and antenna equipment and networks preferred. Travel throughout other markets required. Driver's license required.
- Assembly of required antenna and lines materials
- Use tools and rigging hardware to perform normal tasks associated with installation of antenna and lines
- Climbing of towers to perform the installation of antenna and lines systems
- Fitting of connectors, attachment of coax to support system sealing and joints
- Mounting of antenna support systems
- Performs a variety of routine, non-machine tasks, setting of ice bridge post, placement of concrete, site cleanup
- Operation of winch or cat head
- Assisting crew leader with task required to meet the scope of work
- Lifts, carries, and holds building materials, tools and supplies
- Cleans tools, equipment, material and work areas using water hose, wire brush, scrapers, brooms, rags and chemicals
- Read and understand owner manuals
- Maintain safe working habits/conditions according to all regulations and policies
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, etc. in the accomplishments of company's goals
- Preferred candidate will have 5+ years minimum experience within the Tower Construction industry
- Prior knowledge with wireless line and antenna equipment and networks preferred.
- Valid Drivers licensed preferred, CDL a plus.
- Anritzu certification and PIMM certification, a plus.
- Must have an understanding of installation and testing of the latest technologies (LTE, CDMA, UMTS)
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide information on application status by phone or e-mail. All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview. Selected applicants will be contacted by the hiring company for next steps in the selection process.