Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Housekeeping & Floor Tech (Part Time)
at Centers Health Care
Housekeeping & Floor Tech - Part Time
Kingston Center is now hiring Floor Techs for our skilled nursing facility to work Part Time. Floor Techs are responsible for facility floor care & housekeeping, which includes stripping, waxing, buffing and the use of machinery.
Heavy lifting is required
Schedule & Hours:
- 25 hours per week
- Monday - Friday
- 1:00 PM- 6:00 PM
DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous floor tech experience. stripping and waxing experience a plus!
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details.
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness and safety throughout designated areas.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Solid work ethic, with an initiative for quality and customer service.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be reliable and keep to schedule.
West Kingston, Rhode Island
Kingston Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 55-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a woodsy, residential neighborhood of Washington County, Rhode Island. Our mission at Kingston Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Kingston Center with dignity and independence. Kingston Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum